Really?
Do you really need 10 hot dogs?
What exactly for?
Mackenzie just came in the room and told me this. I guess that is why I am shocked. If it were Macy...no big deal. Chase...no big deal. That would actually be a perfectly normal statement. But, Mackenzie? I dont understand.
10? 5 Maybe. But not 10...
:)
Anyhow - Today has been good.
I started the day at 6am with Bonnye at Starbucks! I just love her. She brought Bear along ... she actually walked there at 6am because she is a freak. But - we had a great time catching up. Now that the weather is nice - we will be doing coffee every week...hear that Bonnye...every week.
Then, Macy, Chase and I attended a fabulous birthday party for one of our favorite friends, Ella! Lauren did a great planning and executing job. When you are dealing with a bunch of 3-4 year olds - it is 100% planning and execution if you are doing it yourself. Thus...my frequent delegation of the responsibility for these parties to organizations such as ChuckECheese, Libby Lu, etc.
Hmmm...what else. I have a few designs that I am working on at See My Designs. I really need to focus my creative juices and finish them!
Mothers Day is Sunday and I wish I could celebrate with my mom...she is in Florida and I miss her! Love you mom! Lots. Will call tomorrow. (Dad, go ahead and let her know - because she will check this next week sometime.)
Ok - thats all I got for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ten hots dogs is a lot. Don't you ever feed that poor child? Happy Mother's day Shauna, enjoy your day. I'll be in Abilene to see Heather and Mere and the rest of the family, it will be great!
What's the end to the 10 hot dog's story?
I have to know what she needed them for. Gracious!
6am? I am impressed with the two of you!
I've got a funny Mackenzie story for you too. She was telling the kids that she could hold her breath underwater for 30 minutes. And then she said, "No actually, I can hold it for 5 minutes." And finally, she decided that it was actually 1 whole minute that she could hold her breath. Too cute. So maybe she really just needed 1 hot dog :)
Woo hoo!!! You love me!!!
Seriously, last night was as usual so fun!
Ok...I've only been gone for a week and I come back to 14 new posts from Shauna! Wowzers! I'll read them all...but I don't have time to comment on them all ;)
I have to know if she ate all 10 as well, please update!!!
Post a Comment